What is a cookie?
We use the information listed below to measure how many visitors come to our website and what their content preferences are. This helps us better understand what content is of interest and provide our website visitors with the information that is interesting and relevant.
When you browse The Conversion Agency website, we, and in some cases our service providers (e.g. analytics platforms, please see the list of providers below), collect the following types of information about your visit:
- pages you visited and when you visited them
- language your browser is set to
- time spent on each page of the website
- actions you took (e.g. when you clicked a banner or a button on the website)
- from what website you came to this website
- IP address
- geographic location based on the IP address
- operating system, type of device (desktop, mobile or tablet), and screen resolution
The list of third-party service providers we work with who have access to the cookie information:
- Google Analytics - for measuring number of visitors and content engagement
- Mailchimp - for newsletter services.